muffin
Kofetarica
Kofetarica
Na forumu od: 25. 7. 2006
Kraj: Ljubljana

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a muffin » 29. Maj. 2007 21:35

My big fat greek wedding:

Toula: Aunt, Ian doesn't eat meat.
Everybody: aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh??????!!!!!!
Aunt Voula: That's ok. I'll make lamb.

:rofl: :lach:
Uporabniški avatar
purple_rain
Cosmopsiho
Cosmopsiho
Na forumu od: 13. 2. 2006
Kraj: Lj

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a purple_rain » 29. Maj. 2007 23:07

bonnie napisal/-a:I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them. -- President George Bush
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: o matr, tale je pa za zjokat se!!
Jap, on pa ma najboljše..
Uporabniški avatar
slivica
Kofetarica
Kofetarica
Na forumu od: 27. 1. 2006

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a slivica » 30. Maj. 2007 9:35

10 things I hate about you qoutes

Kat Stratford: I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate it, I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it that you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.
Uporabniški avatar
Bulma
Cosmopsiho
Cosmopsiho
Na forumu od: 16. 11. 2004
Kraj: BLTNC

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a Bulma » 30. Maj. 2007 11:31

"The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."
Rita Mae Brown.

"Not only is life a bitch, it has puppies."
Adrienne Gusoff.

"I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally."
WC Fields :D

"At my age flowers scare me."
Geroge Burns

"Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.' "
Charlie Brown.

"Maybe there is no actual place called hell. Maybe hell is just having to listen to our grandparents breathe through their noses when they're eating sandwiches."
Jim Carrey.

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself."
Peter O'Toole.
Uporabniški avatar
DOra.
Debatorica
Debatorica
Na forumu od: 12. 4. 2007
Kraj: Maribor

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a DOra. » 03. Jun. 2007 0:24

Hilarie Burton: Always be happy, but never too satisfied!
Uporabniški avatar
anjica
Komunikatorka
Komunikatorka
Na forumu od: 23. 2. 2007

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a anjica » 05. Jun. 2007 16:35

Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you gonna get. (Forest Gump)

čist resnično :flower:
Uporabniški avatar
Zvoncica
Cosmofrik
Cosmofrik
Na forumu od: 4. 11. 2005

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a Zvoncica » 05. Jun. 2007 19:10

vse iz V vrtincu :hearts: :hearts:

Rhett Butler: I'm very drunk and I intend on getting still drunker before this evening's over.
------------------------------------
Scarlett: I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow.
-----------------------------------
Scarlett: [pleads with Rhett as he is about to leave to join the Confederate Army] Oh, Rhett! Please, don't go! You can't leave me! Please! I'll never forgive you!
Rhett Butler: I'm not asking you to forgive me. I'll never understand or forgive myself. And if a bullet gets me, so help me, I'll laugh at myself for being an idiot. There's one thing I do know... and that is that I love you, Scarlett. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Because we're alike. Bad lots, both of us. Selfish and shrewd. But able to look things in the eyes as we call them by their right names.
Scarlett: [struggles] Don't hold me like that!
Rhett Butler: [holds her tighter] Scarlett! Look at me! I've love you more than I've ever loved any woman and I've waited for you longer than I've ever waited for any woman.
[kisses her forhead]
Scarlett: [turns her face away] Let me alone!
Rhett Butler: [forces her to look him in the eyes] Here's a soldier of the South who loves you, Scarlett. Wants to feel your arms around him, wants to carry the memory of your kisses into battle with him. Never mind about loving me, you're a woman sending a soldier to his death with a beautiful memory. Scarlett! Kiss me! Kiss me... once...
[he kisses her]
----------------------------------------
Rhett Butler: No, I don't think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.
---------------------------------------

Scarlett: Sir, you are no gentleman.
Rhett Butler: And you, Miss, are no lady.
Scarlett: As God is my witness, as God is my witness they're not going to lick me. I'm going to live through this and when it's all over, I'll never be hungry again. No, nor any of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill. As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again.
----------------------------------------
Scarlett: Tara! Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all... tomorrow is another day.
Gerald O'Hara: Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'Hara, that Tara, that land doesn't mean anything to you? Why, land is the only thing in the world worth workin' for, worth fightin' for, worth dyin' for, because it's the only thing that lasts.
--------------------------------------
Title card: There was a land of Cavaliers and Cotton Fields called the Old South... Here in this pretty world Gallantry took its last bow... Here was the last ever to be seen of Knights and their Ladies Fair, of Master and of Slave... Look for it only in books, for it is no more than a dream remembered. A Civilization gone with the wind...
--------------------------------------
IN ŠE NAJBOLJ ZNAN:
Scarlett: What are you doing?
Rhett Butler: I'm leaving you, my dear. All you need now is a divorce and your dreams of Ashley can come true.
Scarlett: Oh, no! No, you're wrong, terribly wrong! I don't want a divorce. Oh Rhett, but I knew tonight, when I... when I knew I loved you, I ran home to tell you, oh darling, darling!
Rhett Butler: Please don't go on with this, Leave us some dignity to remember out of our marriage. Spare us this last.
Scarlett: This last? Oh Rhett, do listen to me, I must have loved you for years, only I was such a stupid fool, I didn't know it. Please believe me, you must care! Melly said you did.
Rhett Butler: I believe you. What about Ashley Wilkes?
Scarlett: I... I never really loved Ashley.
Rhett Butler: You certainly gave a good imitation of it, up till this morning. No Scarlett, I tried everything. If you'd only met me half way, even when I came back from London.
Scarlett: I was so glad to see you. I was, Rhett, but you were so nasty.
Rhett Butler: And then when you were sick, it was all my fault... I hoped against hope that you'd call for me, but you didn't.
Scarlett: I wanted you. I wanted you desperately but I didn't think you wanted me.
Rhett Butler: It seems we've been at cross purposes, doesn't it? But it's no use now. As long as there was Bonnie, there was a chance that we might be happy. I liked to think that Bonnie was you, a little girl again, before the war, and poverty had done things to you. She was so like you, and I could pet her, and spoil her, as I wanted to spoil you. But when she went, she took everything.
Scarlett: Oh, Rhett, Rhett please don't say that. I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry for everything.
Rhett Butler: My darling, you're such a child. You think that by saying, "I'm sorry," all the past can be corrected. Here, take my handkerchief. Never, at any crisis of your life, have I known you to have a handkerchief.
Scarlett: Rhett! Rhett, where are you going?
Rhett Butler: I'm going back to Charleston, back where I belong.
Scarlett: Please, please take me with you!
Rhett Butler: No, I'm through with everything here. I want peace. I want to see if somewhere there isn't something left in life of charm and grace. Do you know what I'm talking about?
Scarlett: No! I only know that I love you.
Rhett Butler: That's your misfortune.
[Rhett turns to walk down the stairs]
Scarlett: Oh, Rhett!
[Scarlett watches Rhett walk to the door]
Scarlett: Rhett!
[runs down the stairs after Rhett]
Scarlett: Rhett, Rhett!
[catches him as he's walking out the front door]
Scarlett: Rhett... if you go, where shall I go, what shall I do?
Rhett Butler: Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
Uporabniški avatar
Tammy_De
Cosmofrik
Cosmofrik
Na forumu od: 8. 3. 2007

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a Tammy_De » 05. Jun. 2007 19:59

What about me? I love you so much. And I tried to make you go away. I killed you and that didn't help. And I hate it. I hate that it's so hard. And that you can hurt me so much. I know everything that you did because you did it to me. God... I wished that I wished you dead. You know, I can't.

Buffy, Amends
Uporabniški avatar
nanyka
Komunikatorka
Komunikatorka
Na forumu od: 11. 9. 2006
Kraj: 18km iz mb

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a nanyka » 05. Jun. 2007 20:05

men pa je najbolši citat iz filma How to loose guy in 10 days:

Cause you can't lose something you never had.
When God Created Men, She Was Only Kiding!
Uporabniški avatar
DOra.
Debatorica
Debatorica
Na forumu od: 12. 4. 2007
Kraj: Maribor

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a DOra. » 05. Jun. 2007 23:06

ja ja..pa ona pesem Youre so vain...you probably think this song is about you...
Anelise
Cosmopolitanka
Cosmopolitanka
Na forumu od: 25. 2. 2007

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a Anelise » 21. Jul. 2007 8:31

CRUL INTENTIONS 1

Kathryn: Everybody loves me, and I intend to keep it that way. :cool:

Sebastian: You spend all your time preaching about waiting for love. Well here it is. Right in front of you, and you're going to turn your back on it. So I guess we're just f*ucked. I'll move on. But you are going to have to live the rest of your life knowing that you've turned your back on love. And that makes you a hypocrite. Have a nice life.

Sebastian: Why can't we be together?
Annette: You wanna know why? Because I don't trust myself with you.

WICKER PARK

Alex: Love makes you do crazy things, insane things. Things in a million years you'd never see yourself do. But there you are doing them... can't help it

Matthew: I needed you to know.
Rebecca: Know what? Know what, Matthew? That I'm not the girl who can break your heart?

NOTEBOOK

Allie: Do you think our love, can take us away together?
Duke: I think our love can do anything we want it to.
Allie: I love you.
Duke: I love you, Allie.
Allie: Good night.
Duke: Good night. I'll be seeing you. :oops:

SEX AND THE CITY

Carrie: I'm thinking balls are to men, what purses are to women. It's just a little bag but we'd feel naked in public without it.

Carrie: Here. Swear. Swear on Chanel

Samantha: Money is power, sex is power, therefore, getting money for sex is simply an exchange of power.
Carrie: Once again, Samantha managed to up-sex me

Charlotte: What am I going to tell my kids? "Well, Mommy really wanted to get married so she asked Daddy and Daddy said "All righty.""
:D
Uporabniški avatar
bla bla
Komunikatorka
Komunikatorka
Na forumu od: 18. 4. 2007
Kraj: nekje na Zemlji

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a bla bla » 22. Jun. 2008 13:33

Romance & Cigarettes (2005)

Would you give me one more chance? Please? I'll do anything! Anything! I'll give you anything! I love you. Maybe I don't know how to show it like they do in the movies or in books but I love. I have love to give.

Mal pocukrano ampak zlo lepo ... :(
Uporabniški avatar
Kasiopeia
Sramežljivka
Sramežljivka
Na forumu od: 3. 10. 2007

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a Kasiopeia » 24. Jun. 2008 22:02

"Oh, I like all of God's creatures, I just like some of them better stuffed. And he's one of them." (Gena Rowlands v filmu Hope Floats)

"What are men compared to rocks and mountains??" (Mary Bennet v Pride and Prejudice)

"People will forget what you did, people will forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel" (Maya Angelou)
Uporabniški avatar
no angel
Cosmofrik
Cosmofrik
Na forumu od: 2. 11. 2004
Kraj: vzhodno od LJ

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a no angel » 24. Jun. 2008 22:38

Men je ful citatov iz Seksa v mestu (nadaljevanke) ful zakon, zdle se pa spomnem npr. tegale:

People come into your life and people go. But it's comforting to know the ones you love are always in your heart. And, if you are very lucky, a plane ride away. (by Carrie :) )

:hearts:
little dandelion
let your heart keep time
now the clouds are gone
all of your tomorrows shine
Uporabniški avatar
evahunnie
Debatorica
Debatorica
Na forumu od: 15. 2. 2008
Kraj: Tihomorsko otočje

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a evahunnie » 24. Jun. 2008 22:47

What a girl wants

Why are you trying so hard to fit in if you were born to stand out? :oops: :hearts:

Vrni se na Zvezde

Kdo je na strani

Uporabniki, ki brskajo po tem forumu: 0 registriranih uporabnikov