Moderatorji: saarijarvi, Dioniz, Sunshine

Uporabniški avatar
Dioniz
Cosmo moderator
Cosmo moderator
Na forumu od: 21. 1. 2010
Kraj: Maribor

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a Dioniz » 19. Jan. 2013 5:47

“Consider it: every person you have ever met, every person will suffer the loss of his friends and family. All are going to lose everything they love in this world. Why would one want to be anything but kind to them in the meantime?”

― Sam Harris
“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
Uporabniški avatar
Dioniz
Cosmo moderator
Cosmo moderator
Na forumu od: 21. 1. 2010
Kraj: Maribor

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a Dioniz » 20. Jan. 2013 2:57

“We are going to die, and that makes us the lucky ones. Most people are never going to die because they are never going to be born. The potential people who could have been here in my place but who will in fact never see the light of day outnumber the sand grains of Arabia. Certainly those unborn ghosts include greater poets than Keats, scientists greater than Newton. We know this because the set of possible people allowed by our DNA so massively exceeds the set of actual people. In the teeth of these stupefying odds it is you and I, in our ordinariness, that are here.”

-Richard Dawkins
“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
Wilma
Sramežljivka
Sramežljivka
Na forumu od: 26. 2. 2013

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a Wilma » 05. Mar. 2015 11:31

Rabim citat ali misel/pregovor o ljudeh, ki delajo stvari povsem drugače kot govorijo.
Zadnjič spremenil Wilma, dne 01. Jun. 2015 19:44, skupaj popravljeno 1 krat.
Uporabniški avatar
Led Zeppelin
Cosmopsiho
Cosmopsiho
Na forumu od: 10. 8. 2010

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a Led Zeppelin » 05. Mar. 2015 11:51

Ta je kul citat. Ne navezuje za Wilmo.
Cause the sweetest kiss I ever got, is the one I've never tasted.
Uporabniški avatar
PureFineGold
Sramežljivka
Sramežljivka
Na forumu od: 7. 3. 2015
Kraj: Ljubljana

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a PureFineGold » 08. Mar. 2015 2:28

"I'm not fucking leaving! The show goes on!"

"Let me give you some legal advice: Shut the fuck up!"

Wolf from Wall street
If you are not sure you can do it,
say yes – then learn how to do it later!
Uporabniški avatar
Sarissima
Cosmo moderatorka
Cosmo moderatorka
Na forumu od: 26. 12. 2010

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a Sarissima » 08. Mar. 2015 10:30

“You have to learn to love the small things in life, like a hot bath. You have to love the small things, when you have nothing else”
― Joe Abercrombie, The Blade Itself
...But because I saw you. Someone like me. Someone so scared that the only way you know how to handle things is by worrying your way through them. That's what you and I are. Worriers.
Uporabniški avatar
Sarissima
Cosmo moderatorka
Cosmo moderatorka
Na forumu od: 26. 12. 2010

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a Sarissima » 18. Feb. 2016 13:33

If you have ever seen the play 'Peter Pan' you will remember how the pirate chief was always making his dying speech because he was afraid that possible, when the time came for him to die, he might not have time to get it off his chest. It is much the same with me, and so, although I am not at this moment dying, I shall be doing so one of these days and I want to send you a parting word of goodbye.

Remember, it is the last time you will ever hear from me, so think it over. I have had a most happy life and I want each one of you to have a happy life too.

I believe that God put us in this jolly world to be happy and enjoy life. Happiness does not come from being rich, nor merely being successful in your career, nor by self-indulgence. One step towards happiness is to make yourself healthy and strong while you are a boy, so that you can be useful and so you can enjoy life when you are a man.

Nature study will show you how full of beautiful and wonderful things God has made the world for you to enjoy. Be contented with what you have got and make the best of it. Look on the bright side of things instead of the gloomy one.

But the real way to get happiness is by giving out happiness to other people. Try and leave this world a little better than you found it and when your turn comes to die, you can die happy in feeling that at any rate you have not wasted your time but have done your best.

Gets me every time.
...But because I saw you. Someone like me. Someone so scared that the only way you know how to handle things is by worrying your way through them. That's what you and I are. Worriers.
Uporabniški avatar
LisičkaZvitorepka11
Komunikatorka
Komunikatorka
Na forumu od: 15. 2. 2016
Kraj: Jesenice

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a LisičkaZvitorepka11 » 20. Feb. 2016 22:34

"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
-Forrest Gump :D
Uporabniški avatar
hayley
Cosmopsiho
Cosmopsiho
Na forumu od: 31. 8. 2012

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a hayley » 21. Feb. 2016 7:40

If I could have any job in the world, I'd be a professional Cinderella.
(Lisa, Girl interrupted)
Would you like an adventure now, or would like to have your tea first?
Uporabniški avatar
Led Zeppelin
Cosmopsiho
Cosmopsiho
Na forumu od: 10. 8. 2010

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a Led Zeppelin » 21. Feb. 2016 9:47

“I wandered everywhere, through cities and countries wide. And everywhere I went, the world was on my side.”
― Roman Payne, Rooftop Soliloquy

“A person does not grow from the ground like a vine or a tree, one is not part of a plot of land. Mankind has legs so it can wander.”
― Roman Payne, The Wanderess

“Adventure is allowing the unexpected to happen to you. Exploration is experiencing what you have not experienced before. How can there be any adventure, any exploration, if you let somebody else - above all, a travel bureau - arrange everything before-hand?”
― Richard Aldington, Death of a Hero

Let your tongue speak what your heart thinks.
Davy Crockett

When one man, for whatever reason, has the opportunity to lead an extraordinary life, he has no right to keep it to himself.
Jacques Cousteau

I have never been lost, but I will admit to being confused for several weeks.
Daniel Boone

You don’t have to be a fantastic hero to do certain things – to compete. You can be just an ordinary chap, sufficiently motivated.
Edmund Hillary

To awaken quite alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world.
Freya Stark

Liv Heyerdahl: [Thor reads a Liv's letter. Liv voice-over] My love Thor. You made it. You proved what Tei told us that night on Fatu Hiva. You don't need to learn how to swim. Should you fall in the water, you would float on willpower alone. As you might have understood, I'm not in Tahiti waiting for you. Because what was supposed to be our lives, turned out to just be yours. You are who you are. And you're going to spend the rest of your life chasing sunsets. Thor, this wasn't about exploring the Pacific Ocean. More important than going, was why you had to go. Why you couldn't stop yourself from putting everything behind you, steering towards the unknown. But that is you, my beloved Thor. And the irony is that what I love you the most for is what drove us apart. Liv.
Cause the sweetest kiss I ever got, is the one I've never tasted.

Vrni se na Zvezde

Kdo je na strani

Uporabniki, ki brskajo po tem forumu: 0 registriranih uporabnikov